Monday, October 25, 2010

Prize Drawing

This weeks prize winner is Sally Stewart, DOPL. Congratulations Sally!

Our prize drawing next Monday will be for a $100 Flemings Steak House Gift Certificate. Anyone who has donated during the campaign is eligible to be in the drawing.

Check them out at http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/


Following is a chart showing the Charitable Fund Drive Participation percentage donated by Divisions. Don't let another Division pass you by--take the time to submit your donation today.

Thanks to everyone who has already donated, either through payroll deduction or one-time donation. We only have two weeks left, so this is your chance to participate. Lets finish off the Campaign with a bang! I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again. ~William Penn



No comments:

Post a Comment